Monday, July 12, 2010

You Were Made For This!

Hello everyone back home! We arrived yesterday around 3:00 and were all super excited to get here! This is such a great group of kids and leaders, I know we are going to have a crazy good time together!

One of the moments I personally love most at camp is when we first arrive. When we pull into camp, there are 30 or 40 camp workers running alongside the bus to invite us into camp. Then when we stop the bus we come out to all of them in a tunnel giving us high fivcs, music playing, and the program team doing something really funny to set the stage for the week. It is SO great to see the smiles of our kids as we finally get off that bus and start our week after preparing for it for months! I was really hoping to post a short video of some of the kids getting off the bus but for some reason it won't load...I'll work on it and hopefully get it up later in the week.

We capped off the night with a run through the obstacle course which was a blast!!! I'm sure you'll hear all about it when we get home. We have a big day planned today...good thing we all got A TON of sleep last night (I actually think every kid is still sleeping as I write this at 8am...good stuff). Hope you all have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment