Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Dear Weather, Thanks For Cooperating

Alright...cliff notes version of yesterday in reverse order because that's just how the pictures load. I have to admit, I thought I would have ALOT more time to blog but it has been so busy and great here that I have been trying to squeeze it in early in the morning or late at night! Yesterday was gorgeous and a ton of fun. We got to go have some yard games, go tubing, some people did the zipline and BIG swing, we had some club time, and then we were surprised with a carnival and square dance!! It was a busy day and the heads hit the pillow pretty hard. We are having a blast...I can't believe the week is half over already:( Anyways, here are some pics...enjoy!

Brady got pied!
Hannah was out to get even from when I spooked her earlier in the day
Wow...that's alot of whipped cream
Hannah and Kristen just relaxing on the tubes
This picture warms my heart...they are just having such a great time together
Aaron leaving Jameson hangin'
Matt was having WAY more fun than Andy...he's doing a great job showing his brother the ropes this week:)
Erin flouring her leader
Tube races during field games
Nate wanting to do it himself
Brandon and Scott
I LOVE IT!!!
Ruthie and Rachael
These guys are having a blast this week
Alright, so that is Tuesday in a nutshell. I hope you are all having this much fun at home!! The weather is gorgeous this morning and we are on for the climbing wall. Have a great day; we'll check in tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment